What do I do?
I can help my clients in two main areas: 1) as a Learning and Development professional, I develop, deliver and follow-up leadership training courses, ‘soft-skills’ training courses and also work as a coach with individuals on a 1:1 basis; and work with teams as a Team Coach. 2) I help leaders and entrepreneurs transform their business models, understand their target audience’s needs better and exploit the efficiencies of online marketing – to gain market share and new customers. While the above two areas may appear to require two very different ‘hats’, I have successfully mastered this challenge over the past 18 years, and thrive on delivering a multifaceted offer to my clients by continuously developing myself in relevant areas and providing high quality services.
I also coach individuals regularly as an ICF accredited business coach. My main clientele is made up of team leaders and individuals, with the following topics: effective communication with others, developing an effective communication toolkit, ‘why isn’t anyone helping me out as a leader?’ topic, how to deal with my responsibilities as a leader, lack of self-confidence (and how to build it up), collaborating with others, how to manage the multiple roles of being a Subject Matter Expert and a Team Leader as well, how to clarify team leader role expectations, building up a great team, how to handle and change being a perfectionist, maintaining work-life balance, among other topics. I also help individuals to find their calling and vocation with the tools of strengths coaching. I will help unearth your true potential by way of identifying your real talents and where those could be best used. Bring (almost) any plan or idea and I will help formulate it into a feasible business plan. We can combine these last two points in a cool LinkedIn profile – I will help you build your self-confidence as well as your LinkedIn profile in a couple of coaching sessions.
I also work as a Team coach: using a very unique set of team coaching skills that is founded upon drama-therapy methods, I can enable a team to renew itself, plan out new things; trust itself in a new, jointly developed future; articulate the goal that each team member feels to be their own; make each team member act in their own and their team’s vested interests; develop a new kind of relationship-based team culture; create and maintain a new kind of modus operandi.
So, how can I help you? +44 (0)20 3286 9908 —– +36 30 251 1576 —– Skype: frank.benedek
Who can I help?
- Leaders, employees and teams to develop themselves and maintain a healthy self-confidence, motivating themselves by understanding their strengths and how they can help each other.
- Coaches, trainers and consultants: I help you find your own target audiences through a special toolkit that includes business development, value proposition design, business model thinking and online marketing. All this is tailored to your individual needs, NO ‘one-size fits all’ approach! You can choose between a live workshop or our online version that you can do alone and consult with us afterwards.
- Employees and freelancer entrepreneurs: I help you reach your own goals via business coaching and consulting. Topics include choosing the right career or job role, communication (workplace conflicts, assertive communication), going from employee to freelancer and all related issues. Discover your true abilities, skills and strengths to break out of routine work, and do something truly satisfying in YOUR life. Check out my Strengths based career coaching section to find out more!
- Small and medium sized businesses (SMEs): if you have ambitions to grow, I offer business model, strategy, marketing and communication training courses and workshops, or 1:1 consulting. I can help you gain market share in your own market and utilise all the tools of online marketing. New products, services, processes, customer segments, value propositions, channels, partner options, revenue models and cost structure options will be discussed in thought-provoking and insightful individual sessions or group workshops. Check out the Business Innovation and Business Growth pages to find out more!
What topics can I help with?
- How can I express my own needs more effectively, while also hearing the other person’s needs?
- How can I organise my daily life more effectively and set myself motivating goals?
- How can I work better as a leader (my relationship with myself, with my team and differentiating between being a leader and a subject matter expert; how to clarify roles and think positively (mindset)
- How can I help my internal and external stakeholders? What is their real need?
- How can I paraphrase my own activities to address my own target audience?
- How can I effectively reach my own audience / target group?
- How can I develop a website that shows my business properly and addresses a specific problem of my target audience?
- How should I use Facebook and LinkedIn to my advantage?
- What sort of packages should I develop in order to make my clients think of my services as an investment that represents value for them?
- How can I map out my own strengths and build on them, letting go of other things that represent less value for me?
- What could I delegate and efficiently outsource to others to regain my momentum?
- How can I maintain a healthy work-life balance?
- How can I oversee information-overload and focus on things that are really a priority?