Business growth coaching
Business growth coaching: the approach
The backbone to my business growth coaching services is a highly versatile approach that has changed thousands of businesses for the better: Business Model Innovation.
I like to start out with this tool and analyse the current position of your business (strengths and weaknesses) and its future path (opportunities and threats) by way of 9 building blocks:
- your customers,
- the value proposition offered for your customers,
- the channels you use to reach your customers,
- the customer service you provide,
- your partners.
- your key activities,
- your key resources,
- your cost structure and
- revenue streams;
What is business growth coaching?
- An understanding of your core skills, abilities, personality traits and how all these come together and support you to reach a job that is based on your abilities, skills and personality traits. (What a strange feeling this will be…
- We will formulate your own personal Unique Selling Point which is the key to selling yourself with your given skills, abilities and interests. Most people have very little idea as to what they could give to the world, that others demand. In other words what their own successful business model (and marketing model) looks like. Are you one of those people?
- You will walk out of the business model you coaching session armed with a specific plan to achieve your dream job or your new business.
What topics are covered in business growth coaching?
- Self-(re)discovery: through a series of fun, yet thought provoking exercises, we will make your dreams/intentions conscious again
- Creativity: in finding out what you are suitable for
- Communication: how to put together all your stuff and tell the world
- The secrets to a successful PERSONAL business model…leading to the successful implementation of your idea/dream/business-plan
The benefits of using the Business Model Innovation and Value Proposition Design tools:
Using the Business Model Innovation framework will give you something unique: an understanding of your business from a new perspective – sustainability and growth. Most current and aspiring business owners are concerned about their ability to grow their business as an entrepreneur. An initially great idea seems to fade out and revenues stall, while costs still remain fixed. Where have all the customers gone?
In most cases, the jobs customers wish to achieve – by using your products or services – is vaguely defined within the business; so are their problems, pain points and gains they wish to receive. On top of this, you are likely offering services or products that are not providing sufficient painkillers for customer problems, nor gain creators for making their lives easier, more fun or less costly. In other words, there is no fit between your customer segment(s) and your value proposition.
Using this framework, we will help you to (re)establish the fit between your customers and your value proposition, understand your current stance on the market (strenghts and weaknesses) as well as your future outlook (opportunities and threats) in light of your business model. Worry not, we have plenty of flipchart paper and post-its to capture everything and then distill those into actionable insights. Come along, let’s begin this journey together!