LinkedIn profile building is for you, if you…:
- would like to get a new job or become an entrepreneur and have a business idea;
- have an existing CV, but no one told you what will make it stand out from the rest (e.g. what is your USP) and convice employers that you’re the one for that dream job
- would like a fresh pair of eyes to look at You and paraphrase your words and thoughts into a meaningful new package that you can use to apply for a new job (or restart your career). …and show you the way to reach that new job!
- are bored of headhunters that treat you like a product and want to resell you the way you have been ‘sold’ for the last X years. This doesn’t satisfy you and you want to rethink your possibilities.
- are motivated by money, but long for something more: something that satisfies you intellectually in the long run.
- have heard of LinkedIn already, but your profile isn’t ‘All Star’ and can’t really utilise it; it would be good to get some pointers.
- want to apply to international jobs and want your profile to stand out.
This is a unique service that offers the following elements:
- we will have a look at what you are really good at and your affinity to certain things (instead of relying solely on your experiences). This is a coaching session.
- I will craft (or rewrite) your CV
- …and show you how to use LinkedIn professionally to benefit from its functions.
This is pretty cool stuff you’re getting here! Why? Because you will be called for jobs that need your talent, your skills and strengths – your ambition. You will be able to tell your friends all the good things that happened with you lately! Or start a journey of entrepreneurship, if you will.
I managed to get my new jobs through LinkedIn and will show you that there’s no hidden secrets in using it for your own benefit.
What does this service include?
- A 90 minutes long coaching session where you explain what you’re about, and I will put the puzzle pieces together in a new way
- You will receive a new, rewritten CV in Word format to be used as your LinkedIn profile
- Another 60 minutes long coaching session will cover how to use LinkedIn to your benefit
- Result: you’ll find a suitable job role much easier!
LinkedIn is used by hundreds of millions of professionals worldwide to climb the career ladder and network. Headhunters, HR specialists, entrepreneurs and people longing to work in an international context all watch carefully who it is they could link up with and forge new connections.