Business coaching, life coaching and career coaching possibilities
Choose an individual coaching session topic that you would like to explore further with coaching:
- Create a thriving business
- (Re)design your lifestyle
- Find the goal behind your goal
- Allow you to slow down to think – this will get you more business
- Go from performing routine jobs to establishing your dream job
- If you are thinking about switching jobs or stepping up somewhere…to do something different…
- If you have been recently promoted and have certain question marks regarding how to do your job well…
- If you would like to rejoin the job-market and need some self-confidence…
- Would you like to be more self-confident at work, as well as in your private life?
- Are you stressed about feeling that others have not understood your intentions, needs and feelings regarding a certain topic?
- Will you get all tense and anxious whenever you need to present in front of an audience (whether that be a presentation or your own agenda)?
- Do you feel challenged whenever there is a possibility for a conflict, as you tend to look at these as battlegrounds instead of an opportunity to discuss differing needs?
- Come by to talk about how you communicate and what you could change to be more successful in getting what you want.
Business Model You coaching with the promise to transform your dream into a reality and walk out with a clear business plan!
Make sure that your skills, experience, talent and strengths are all taken into account, and combine those with the requirements of your dream job! A professional LInkedIn profile in a matter of days, by way of coaching and copywriting. Get that new job and build your professional career quick and smart!
- You are working as a coach, trainer or consultant and want to start your own business in these fields
- You have your own coaching, training or consulting business, but want to add some ‘spice’ and ‘ooomph’ to it and looking for others to help you out in figuring out the next step in doing so
- You have a great ‘half-baked’ idea, and want to add some structure and reality to it
- You want to develop your self-awareness and understand your skills and strengths (and how you could put these into service for your own business)